Sunday, December 9, 2012

Spending Spree

Today we were in Kemore by 8am for blood work, then over to ultrasound at 8:15.  Luckily they took me right away.  I already got a call back and things are looking good. 

Tonight shots again at the same dose.  Then I get to go in tomorrow morning for blood work and an 8:15 ultrasound, then most likely a different shot tomorrow night and the "harvest" on Wednesday.  I'll know for sure tomorrow afternoon. 

That's only a day thing and in Lexington. I would be back at work on Thursday.  And FINALLY can start to feel normal and not bloated anymore.  MY GOD this is uncomfortable!


I found a few more books I ended up buying last night on Amazon.  A few good titles:

"Off the Rack: Chronicles of a thirty-something, single, breast cancer survivor."

"Just a Lump in the Road"

"Beauty Pearls for Chemo Girls"


Then I found 2 window decals I ordered.  I'm going to put one on either side of the back window of my hatchback.  Kind of like them both a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment