Thursday, December 6, 2012

Slow Moving

Yesterday was a tough day.  I realized that its work that pushes me over the edge.  Work had mellowed out a bit since last week and I wasn't flipping out on Jim anymore.  I thought it was the new meds they gave me for anxiety along with having a game plan set up.  Not so sure.

Work was CRAZY yesterday and I was on edge.  Someone told me my face was white.  I know I didn't eat all day, just didn't have time.  I feel like I didn't get anything done, even though I didn't stop working on one thing for hours.  I was just completely overwhelmed.  Finally sent my boss an email in the afternoon that it all just wasn't going to get done.  I couldn't do it. 

Today I'm going in late.  I have 2 appointments this morning.  First blood work needs to be done before 8:45am so the courier can take it at 9.  I'm pushing it off as long as I can.  My 2nd appointment is in the same building at 9:30.  The IUD that I have isn't in right.  So along with the ultrasound I need for the fertility side of things, they need to take out the IUD and put in a new one.  Last time?  I was screaming and they gave me an ultrasound after to make sure my uterus wasn't perforated with the amount of pain I was in! 

They gave me a medication to take last night to relax my cervix, told me to take the anxiety meds after I finish the blood work, along with the Vicodin I still have from when they first put it in.  I'm so nervous about this appointment today!  I hate pain.

Last time, my cervix was so tight that she needed to dilate me.  That's why I was screaming in the doctors office. OH MY GOD!  That HURT!  And I have to do that again?  :(  NOT fun. 

I told Jim to be ready around 10-10:30 if I call him.  I might need a ride after.  I know I'm fine with Vicodin, I've taken it before between my back and my wrist.  And I'm fine on the anxiety meds too.  I've just never taken them together. 

This morning I've been procrastinating for these appointments.  I need to be there by 8:45.  It is 7:35, I'm on the sofa in my pajamas, hair in a bun, not showered.  I have no idea what I'm wearing today.  The only thing I've done is had coffee and breakfast.  I keep surfing online with the news on, putting off getting ready and putting off going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment