Saturday, June 1, 2013

A Dog? Or a Person?

Today is off to a lazy start.  I made myself some french toast for breakfast (which Jim doesn't like) while he was out food shopping.  And after 11am, that's about it.  I have some laundry going that I need to finish up and nothing much else planned for the day.

Right now I'm just hanging out with the AC's blasting while Jim is on his laptop standing at the kitchen island doing some work. 

SO, I figured I could share some fun pictures of Rocco.  He kills me!  Sometimes I wonder if he wasn't a person in a past life or something.  He really does act like a person!


Okay, so this was in bed this morning and Jim put his head phones on Rocco.  Its a little blurry, but doesn't he look like he's just rockin' out! 



And I LOVE this one.  Jim was adjusting the head phones and I happened to get the pic as Rocco was sticking out his tongue!  Ha ha!  I have the head phones!  LOL!  




And  Rocco ended up on the sofa with me later this morning. He LOVES to watch TV.  How comfy does he look with his head resting on the recliner?  



No comments:

Post a Comment