Wednesday, January 8, 2014

And It Continues

I'm still not in a great place emotionally, no matter how much I try.  Monday night, after I wrote, I ended up having a panic attack and then had insomnia that night. 

My plan had been to go to kickboxing yesterday morning, but Jim had a flat tire and needed to take my car to work.  I figured I would just go to the evening class instead of the morning class.  That didn't end up happening either.

Overall lately, I haven't been feeling right.  A couple of weeks ago I just got so weak, I couldn't even stand up anymore.  I was sitting on the floor in the middle of the kitchen, flopped over because I couldn't even hold up my head.  Jim had to help me up and he helped me into bed.  Since then, on and off, I'll feel lightheaded, dizzy and/or weak. 

Last night I started to feel all of it again.  I got up to walk to the bedroom and ended up passing out on my way.  Jim had to help me and he got me onto the sofa. 

I think part of it may be anxiety, I don't know.  I get so overwhelmed that I think my body just shuts down.  It could also have something to do with the muscle tension in my back, shoulders, neck & jaw.  Those are worse and the headaches are getting worse too. 

Something has to give.  Soon.  I hit my max over a month ago and the hits just keep on coming. 

I know I need to get out of my own head.  I know that's a huge part of my problem.  The anxiety gets so out of control.  I see the worse case of everything and worry about it happening.  My body is reacting to all of the stress I'm just thinking about.  I'm not sleeping... last night I might have gotten 3 hours. 

I'm physically, mentally and emotionally spent.  I have nothing left in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment